This position will be responsible for all administrative duties and provide overall support for the Team Member Services (HR) & Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) department. The position reports to the Team Member Services Manager.
- Act as the face of the Team Member Services (HR) department
- Administer and coordinate all aspects of the new-hire paperwork process including but not limited to background check and drug screen processing, I-9 verification etc.
- Process paperwork and manage all personnel files
- Assist with coordinating new-hire orientation (NHO) sessions
- Perform general support duties including office and phone coverage
- Assist team members with Benefits Enrollment
- Prepare team member anniversaries & birthday reports for General Manager
- Responsible for providing team members with information by postings, emails and/or flyers
- Handle team member concerns/questions regarding insurance, payroll, vacation/sick time, leaves of absence, etc.
- Refer team member relations issues to TMS Generalist or Manager
- Supports Team Member Services Manager & Generalist in all facets of TMS related activities.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partner: posting jobs, sourcing candidates, moving candidates through ATS, coordinating interview schedules & candidate travel, scheduling New Hire Paperwork, creating recruitment reports etc.
- Coordinate on-site hiring events in collaboration with the TMS & TA Department
- Attend off-site hiring events with the Talent Acquisition Partner as needed
- Conduct Pre-Screen phone interviews as needed & directed by Talent Acquisition Partner
- Other duties as assigned
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred OR minimum 1-year of related experience and/or training
- Previous experience in hospitality operations or human resources
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on assigned tasks and projects
- Detail oriented
- Friendly & professional demeanor
- Ability to work on-site in Park City; this is not a remote position
- English/Spanish bilingual abilities a plus