Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
In Room Dining Manager
We are seeking an In Room Dining Manager to successfully lead and guide the department. This role is responsible for the organization, management, and administration of all operational aspects of In Room Dining.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Organizing and conducting pre-shift and departmental meetings, communicating pertinent information to the staff
- Scheduling and directing staff in their work assignments
- Interacting positively with customers, promoting hotel facilities and services
- Handling guest concerns in a prompt and professional manner
- Organizing amenity drops and ensuring that they are done in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining communication with all departments to ensure customer service needs are met
- Moving throughout facility and kitchen areas to monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met
- Recruiting and training Associates, ensuring staff continually improves their performance
- Ensuring par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves
- Developing and implementing cost saving and profit enhancing measures
- Controlling payroll and equipment costs, minimizing loss and misuse
- Maintaining profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation
- Ensuring that the department is in compliance with all safety and sanitation policies
- Performing any other reasonable duties as required and directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in food and beverage with at least one (1) year in Room Dining management in an upscale hotel environment
- Must be strategic and have strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be proficient in Opera and Micros
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://montage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Montage_International/details/In-Room-Dining-Manager_R21946?q=manag&locations=608f029de1ef1018902f85718878657e&jobFamilyGroup=608f029de1ef1018937ddfc327876929