- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Events Department.
- Works with clients and Sales Team to coordinate logistics and details for private events including weddings, corporate, public, or other social gatherings.
- Providing hand-on assistance and offer detailed personal attention to wedding clients and guests at Thanksgiving Point weddings and receptions.
Shift hours and days required:
- Office Coverage: Monday-Friday from 9-5 pm
- Event Coverage: Variable depending on event schedule (No Sundays)
- Exceptional organizational abilities and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor in dress, speech, and mannerisms
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in order to meet deadlines and satisfy clients
- Have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess the ability to work with many different people
- Possess creativity in creating event plans and concepts
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to budget and invoice accurately
- Must be able to work independently, exercise initiative and manage time effectively
Required Education, Skills, Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in wedding or event management/coordination experience is preferred
- Bachelor degree or degree in Hotel/Hospitality Education is preferred