Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
To assist and work with children in an inclusive, developmentally appropriate environment.
- Maintain log of children being checked in and out of the Kids Club.
- Prepare Kids Club according to weekly plans of care.
- Follow Daily Schedule.
- Develop and Implement appropriate activities for the children.
- Supervise children at all times for safety and health concerns.
- Arrange and Maintain classroom environment.
- Maintain required materials and equipment in Club. Notify Kids Club Manager of items that should be repaired or replaced.
- Actively participate in staff meetings as required.
- Participate in professional development opportunities as required.
- Share knowledge from training opportunities with other staff members.
- Serve as a role model for other staff members, as well as children.
- Work as a team member toward establishing goals.
- Notify security and ensure incident reports are complete whenever accident or injury occurs to children. Provide a signed copy to the Kids Club Manager.
- Inform the Kids Club Manager of any changes/challenges involving the operation of the Club.
- Keep count of children in Kids Club.
- Maintain order amongst the children.
- Assist all children to restroom.
- Supervise the children’s snacks and refreshments.
- Maintain Food Stations in accordance with Health Department Codes.
- Make sure toys and games are clean and sanitary.
- Ensure children are supervised until parent or legal guardian shows proper I.D. and signs them out.
- Ensure that the Kids Club is opened on time in the morning and is closed properly at the end of the day, if appropriate.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FREE Epic Local’s Ski Pass
- FREE Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Complimentary parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/
Related Jobs (34)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022