Plans, organizes, and directs comprehensive recreation programs and special events at resort. Oversees Kid’s Club/Activities Attendants in absence of Kid’s Club/Activities Manager.
- Compliance with all CFI policies and procedures.
- Represents Westgate Resorts in a professional manner at all times.
- Assist with direct supervision of the entire Activities and Kids Club program
- Direct supervision of Kids/Club when the Manager is not present
- Create, implement, and direct activity and special event programs using themed concepts
- Assist in formulating an environment, which will increase employee morale, motivation, and promote team spirit.
- Motivate the team-make sure they are on task, suggest ideas if they are unsure what to do during slow season.
- Inputs and reviews payroll system, and prepares time cards when the Manager is out
- Prepare supervisory reports for accidents and remain updated on emergency/safety procedure.
- Prepare weekly schedules and update attendance records
- Responsible for accurate inventory and purchasing of sports and recreation related equipment
- Responsible for purchasing items needed to maintain Kids Club and Activities Department
- Responsible for Kids Club attendance reports
- Be a mentor and coach for new team members.
- Assist with filing, revenue reports, and overall operations of the Center.
- Maintain records of activity inventory and prepare them in accordance with CFI and Westgate accounting departments
- Attend Managers meeting when the Manager is out
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two to three years of related experience working and/or training in an activity department or program of a large resort with at least two of these years in a supervisory capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current driver’s license; First aid and CPR., take 20 hours of required education classes.
- FREE Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass
- FREE Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/
Related Jobs (35)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022