At Grand America Hotels & Resorts, we are devoted to a tradition of excellence, providing memorable experiences, beautiful backdrops, and genuine service. Established in 1952 by the Holding family, the Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ distinctive collection includes The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah,) Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley, Idaho,) Snowbasin Resort (Huntsville, Utah,) The Westgate Hotel (San Diego, California,) and Little America Hotel locations in Salt Lake City, Utah; Flagstaff, Arizona; Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little America, Wyoming. When it comes to outdoor adventure, family getaways, and destination meetings, Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ properties offer everything needed to ensure an unforgettable stay.
REQUIRES A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
The main function of the Gran/Little America Hotel Linen Driver is to transport dirty linen and replace with clean linen.
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are:
- Using company vehicle, deliver clean linens Lodges, Food & Beverage, Pool towel supply and pick up dirty linens in need of laundering, deliver dirty linens to the laundry facility and sort for washing
- Ability to ascend or descend rung ladders, scaffolding, and the like safely and with agility, to work safely in elevated places and to maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling from precarious situations
- Ability to move body to floor level and move about
- Ability to extend arm(s) in any direction
- Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely upright position for a prolonged period of time
- Ability to substantially press against something with a steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward and to exert a considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion
- Ability to raise substantial objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position
- Ability to manipulate small objects precisely by whatever means and to apply considerable grasping type pressure to an object
- Daily physical activities are repetitive bending, reaching and lifting up to 75 lbs. and carrying, moving, and allocating laundry carts up to 100 lbs. of force
- Physically be able to stand and/or walk at least 95% of the day
- Subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions throughout all seasons
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/CareerCenter/v2/details.aspx?cid=7568&jid=502357&bid=2