The Lead Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for assisting to coordinate and maintain the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and the ability to understand and complete banquet contracts. This person needs to have the ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight.
Why Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City?
Benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Receive up to 8 Paid Float Days upon hire! *Dependent on hire date
- Enjoy complimentary meals in our colleague Cafe for every shift worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Full-Time colleagues can enroll after just 30 days!
- 401K retirement savings plan and company match
- Up to $1,000 in educational assistance per year
- Opportunities to work and visit Hyatt Hotels and Resorts around the world
For more detail and an exclusive list of benefits apply today! Or join us for our next Walk In Wednesday
Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall. Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation that still feels like family!
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/fast%2Bpass%2Bapplication%2Bflow/SAL000274