Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Lifeguards for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Please visit our website at: www.taliskerclub.com to learn more.
Position Description: Lifeguards
Status: Full time and Part time / Seasonal
Reports to: Activities Director
Purpose of Job:
The Club needs to hire Lifeguards for the coming pool summer season. We open the pool mid-May and close the pool areas in mid-September. We’re looking for Lifeguards with prior pool experience and the ability to work flexible shifts throughout the summer, though we’re willing to make exceptions for school-related obligations. The ideal candidate will have excellent skills in the water and reliable transportation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open the pool each day and close it down each evening, depending on schedule and hours.
- Maintain a clean environment in and around pool, contact facilities department for assistance as needed.
- Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout shift and identify any safety issues, this includes slide and splash pad area.
- Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions.
- Monitor weather reports closely to ensure safety of members and guests.
- Be aware of age limit requirements and children who should be accompanied by an adult member.
- Meet and greet members and guests.
- Assist as required with pool parties or special pool events.
- Provide support as requested by swimming instructors.
- Provide assistance to members and guests when appropriate or necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
- Current and valid Lifeguard certification.
- First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Experience teaching swim lessons is a positive but not required.
- 1 year lifeguard experience.
- Flexible schedule required. Will work around school schedules.
- Physical ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please mark: Lifeguards in Subject Line.
Rewards and Recognition Programs. Great Culture. Employee Meal Program.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/