Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, just 38 miles east of Salt Lake City International Airport, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Deer Valley Resort is home to a staff of over 2,800 wonderful individuals. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, and seasonal workers from all 50 states as well as international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! Find a great job at a resort that’s not only one of the best in the world, it feels a lot like home (last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- NEW! $20 per hour minimum starting wage for non-tipped position
- NEW! Financial wellness resources are available to our staff
- NEW! Tuition discount programs at University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC)
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 125(k) Cafeteria Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, and optional life insurance are available
- A complimentary Employee Assistance Program is provided for staff members
- Ski perks include skiing up to seven days per week at Deer Valley Resort during non-holiday periods, friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals (winter staff only)
- Free skiing or riding offered at Alterra Mountain Company-owned resorts (excluding CMH Heli-Skiing) (winter staff only)
- Free skiing or riding are offered at select local Utah resorts (winter staff only)
- Discounted lift ticket rates are available for staff members at Ikon Pass partner resorts (employee only) (winter staff only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing for seasonal full-time staff
- A variety of discounts are offered to staff members from a wide range of businesses, restaurants, shops and service providers in and around the Park City community
- Uniforms are provided for most positions
To execute proper, efficient, and courteous loading and unloading of our guests. To inspect, record, and report the condition of lift machinery and Bungee. To maintain general appearance of area stations.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment