Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Line Cooks for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Please visit www.taliskerclub.com for more information.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Line Cook
STATUS: Full Time / Part Time
REPORTS TO: Sous Chef/Chef de Cuisine
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Line Cook executes the assembly of all menu items to the Chef’s standards and satisfaction. This position works closely with FOH staff to ensure the needs of the membership are met. A constant focus on product quality, sanitation, organization and precision is necessary to ensure the seamless operation of each dining venue.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Break down the daily deliveries and communicate with chef on confirmations.
- Covers Lead Line Cooks days off and any events on those days.
- Helps with monthly inventory.
- Must be able to deal with special requests and coordinate with chef or lead.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with staff.
- Must be consistent with recipes and execution.
- Ensure that established state health and safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that foods are maintained at the proper temperate for serving and storage.
- Monitor all foods for quality of taste, texture and appearance.
- Must be able to read tickets in English from station printers.
- Must keep a clean and organized workstation.
- Ensure limited ticket times.
- Able to take direction and produce according to a recipe and consistently.
- Able to be a self-starter and see where assistance is needed.
- Must maintain neatly groomed appearance and comply with uniform standards.
- Help with receiving products and proper storage (FIFO).
- Must be able to plan ahead with the next day prep list.
- Must be able to help close kitchen and the building.
- Help coordinate family meal.
- Must be part of the team and be able to assist your chefs for events or covering as directed.
- Must be able to perform all duties for all stations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Engage and interact with team members in order to create memorable and exceptional dining experiences.
- Collaborate with all club managers to embody an environment focused on positive. relationships, open communication, and a common goal of delivering EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Food Handlers Permit or Serve Safe as Required
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note: Please mark: Line Cook in the Subject Line.
Excellent Benefit Package. Paid Time Off. Holiday Pay. Discretionary Bonus. 401k Plan.
Reward and Recognition Programs. Great Culture. Golf benefit.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/