Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Deer Valley Resort
Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in all area of the lodge except for the kitchen.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Some cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work evenings/nights
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to work as scheduled to perform duties as assigned by supervisor or crew-leader in strict compliance with Deer Valley Resort Company and back of the house policies
- Receive and stock items delivered for the janitorial and stewarding department
- Properly clean and restock all restrooms and storerooms during the day
- Maintain clean, neat and sanitary conditions in guest space and the back of the house by making regular rounds cleaning walls and floors, cleaning and organizing shelving, emptying trash containers, and keeping them in designated areas. Also, check all hand wash stations to ensure they are clean and equipped with soap and paper towels
- Perform scheduled daily and otherwise scheduled cleaning such as toilets, urinals, mirrors, phone booths, benches, lobby area, windows, etc.
- Exercise caution and care with considerations for safety and expense when using any chemical or mechanical equipment
- Make sure dock area is clean and organized. Put boxes in bailer, checking bailer often during day. If full, use bailing wire to tie bundles of cardboard
- Check trash compactor often. Clean as needed. Make sure doors are closed and trash is compacted.
- Light and maintain fireplaces during the day
- Check all administrative offices for trash and recycling and vacuum when necessary
- Assist with cleaning Deer Valley owned stores
- Assist the stewards and restaurant attendants when needed
- Maintain a close working relationship with supervisor or crew leader in regards to prioritizing duties with the goal of minimal supervision in this area. This is accomplished by developing an awareness of the needs of the different areas of the back of the house as affected by skier count, restaurant reservations, weather conditions, staffing irregularities and other varying conditions
Perks & Benefits – Summer Season:401k, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, Summer Lift Passes, and more!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/6132461.careers?CareersSearch&ein_id=51247490