Our Hotel Maintenance Chief has a variety of diverse and unique opportunities, including the maintenance, repair, protection, and overall appearance of the hotel grounds.
Hotel Maintenance Chief Primary Job Duties:
• Maintains the physical facilities through a structured program of preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and repair maintenance.
• Ensures daily hotel work orders are completed in a timely manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• Maintains hotel pool chemistry and temperature is in accordance to current health department standards.
• The Hotel Maintenance chief ensures the safety and security of the grounds and building.
• Maintains the grounds and landscaping in neat and an attractive manner.
• Assists in managing maintenance budget. Recommends spending plans in the maintenance budgeting process.
Hotel Maintenance Chief Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of physical plan maintenance, and physical plan protection.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests, vendors, supervisor and associates.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hamptoninncottonwoodheights.applicantpro.com/jobs/