We are actively seeking a fun, motivated and experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team at the Tru by Hilton in Clearfield. The position is full-time, typically Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm.
Hilton and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Hilton brand standards and have adopted a “clean stay” environment to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least 2 years of experience performing engineering/general maintenance duties; engineering management or supervisory experience a plus
Licenses or Certificates: Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform the duties of maintenance associates as needed.
- Respond to maintenance requests and work orders in an expedient, professional manner.
- Interact with guests to ensure satisfaction; handle problem escalation as necessary.
- Train, mentor, counsel and discipline colleagues.
- After hours on-call availability if an issue arises; available nights and weekends.
- Seek continual improvement for the department and hotel.
- Monitor the hotel’s electrical, plumbing, mechanical, lighting, and HVAC systems.
- Maintain all maintenance records and accurate tracking of expenses, both costs and capital items; prepares annual maintenance budget.
- Manage HVAC, elevator, landscape and other service contractors, including monitoring and negotiating contract agreements as necessary.
- Manage inventory for supplies, parts and tools.