We are looking for an experience hotel Maintenance person to take care of our hotel building maintenance.
Familiarity with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies, and facilities.
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages)
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Supervise a team of Maintenance Technicians and Janitors
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
- Proven experience with Hotel Maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills