The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing a proactive, effective marketing strategy which maximizes revenue, enhances web presence and increases guest loyalty for each hotel property in their defined city market, while supporting Kimpton brand marketing goals and strategies. Provide marketing support to area Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, with the opportunity for the region to expand as the company grows.
The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with General Managers, Director of Sales + Marketing, Revenue Management, and Distribution teams, other market-specific team members, as well as the Director of Digital Marketing, Home Office team members and Kimpton partner firms on:
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive traffic and reservations, which includes paid, organic, and local marketing, display advertising, social media advertising and other local partnership advertising.
- Assist customer awareness, on the ground promotion of all outlets, liaison with community contacts for increased visibility, and event implementation in coordination with hotel and outlet managers.
- Main contact for all on-property activations, client events, media visits, and partnerships to ensure they run smoothly, effectively, and have the intended return on dollars invested. Able to coordinate details effectively and report out results on a bi-weekly basis and coordinate events with all departments involved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Media planning, execution, and management with a focus on budget, ROI, performance metrics, through various marketing activities that include (but are not limited to) print, digital, in person and social media marketing; carried out in conjunction with partner firms and Digital Marketing Directors.
- Work with Coordinators to conduct regular audits of website content and images to ensure its accuracy, consistency, and timeliness.
- Participate in and help lead hotel and market-specific strategy sessions, hotel marketing review calls, as well as weekly/monthly calls for hotel watch list, and yield meetings.
- Participate in weekly and regularly scheduled departmental meetings with the Marketing and Revenue/Distribution teams.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze campaign performance metrics and market research findings on a weekly basis, with the ability to immediately identify and react to changes; design test strategies to optimize results.
- Proactively make recommendations and follow established brand strategies to improve creative and copy development, to increase results and meet performance objectives and drive operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate strategic and tactical information between outside vendors and internal team members to establish a pace of accomplishment; cultivate vendors’ understanding of the Kimpton brand and specific hotel properties; develop understanding of their business requirements and articulate their needs to internal team members to enhance processes.
- Stay current on emerging technology, providers, and trends that could have a positive impact on hotel digital presence, revenue derived from digital efforts, and the overall performance of Kimpton Digital Marketing Initiatives.
- Work with Social Media team for content in support of ongoing efforts.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WE’RE SEEKING:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing, content development, web analytics, and social media marketing; the ideal candidate will have hands-on digital marketing experience in the hospitality industry.
- A skilled management style that exemplifies strong leadership and consulting capabilities in addition to the ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks and projects.
- Experience motivating team and fostering internal growth.
- Experienced with spreadsheet and presentation applications, and possessing the aptitude and desire to learn new technology.
- Demonstrated ability to foster ideas and growth among a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Well organized and detail-oriented, with a high sense of accountability and integrity.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO policy click here opens a pdf file.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?_fromPublish=true&c=1054241&d=KimptonHotelsAndRestaurants-External#/