Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Massage Therapists for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
For more information visit www.taliskerclub.com.
POSITON DESCRIPTION: Massage Therapist
STATUS: On Call
REPORTS TO: Spa Manager
PURPOSE OF JOB:
We are seeking to experienced, professional, courteous massage therapists to provide our members and their guests with a wide range of massage services. The massage therapist will consult with the guest to customize the treatment to their needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything. Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Guide and escort guests to appropriate areas in the spa, providing them the maximum level of comfort and relaxation.
- Maintain cleanliness of the spa, including full setup and cleaning of the treatment rooms and prep areas.
- Provide all massages and body treatments offered.
- Maintain helpful, harmonious relations with team members.
- Communicate with Spa Manager and Lead Therapist on all comments, concerns, and suggestions made by guests or team members.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of spa menu, services, and products.
- Appear professional, well-groomed, and in uniform.
- Follow all sanitation procedures to provide safety and peace of mind to our guests and team members.
- Be available for on-call treatments, no less than four shifts per week
- Attend all mandatory training and meetings as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
- Ability to provide all spa treatments as outlined in the protocol manual.
- Ability to support the spa operations to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to be a team player able to foster relationships with members, guests and team members.
- Utah State License.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, understanding of the relationship between the structure and function of the human body, understanding of the theory, contraindications, and benefits of massage therapy.
- Liability Insurance.
- Professional, polished treatments, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note: Please mark: Massage Therapists in the Subject Line.
Great Culture. Generous Commission. 401k Plan. Employee Meal Program. Golf Benefit. Reward and Recognition Programs.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/