To provide safety education and first aid on trails and load and unload people and mountain bikes from the lifts.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a current CPR certificate and EMT or OEC certification
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- This position requires working weekends, holidays, and occasional evenings
- Must provide own mountain bike, work gloves, and pack
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Have strong biking skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ride the trails and provide safety education and first aid for guests
- Trail maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: mountain, bike, patrol, patroller, summer, mountain operations, Deer Valley, DV, Park City
Perks & Benefits:Bike for Free, 401K, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, and More!