We are seeking to experienced, professional, courteous Nail Technicians to provide our members and their
guests with a wide range of nail services. The Nail Technician will consult with the guest to customize the
treatment to their needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything. Key responsibilities for this position are:
• Guide and escort guests to appropriate areas in the spa, providing them the maximum level of comfort and
• Maintain cleanliness of the spa, including full setup and cleaning of the treatment rooms and prep areas.
• Provide all nail treatments offered.
• Maintain helpful, harmonious relations with team members.
• Communicate with Spa Manager and Lead Therapist on all comments, concerns, and suggestions made by
guests or team members.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of spa menu, services, and products.
• Appear professional, well-groomed, and in uniform.
• Follow all sanitation procedures to provide safety and peace of mind to our guests and team members.
• Be available for on-call treatments, no less than 1 day per week
• Attend all mandatory training and meetings as scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
• Ability to provide all spa treatments as outlined in the protocol manual.
• Ability to support the spa operations to maximize customer satisfaction
• Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy,
cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to be a team player able to foster relationships with members, guests and team members.
• Utah State License.
• Liability Insurance.
• Professional, polished treatments, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
WAGE AND BENEFITS:
• Lucrative pay structure and incentive program
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover
letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/