We offer Health, Dental and Vision benefits, discounted parking and TRAX passes for our associates as well as competitive pay in an environment that promotes growth and development. Apply today to discover your next great adventure in Salt Lake City!
Don’t meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Supervise the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. security, housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise the night audit/hotel associates; review and verify daily work.
- Supervise the balancing, reconciliation and closing of various daily accounts and prepare the daily statements to provide accurate, timely information to management while ensuring proper controls are maintained.
- Control the Night Audit Bank.
- Review timecards on a daily basis and complete daily and weekly/bi-weekly payroll reports.
- Perform functions of Night Auditors as needed to provide coverage and ensure completion of work in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prepare the daily activity sheet, report all noteworthy events and serious accounting violations.
- Respond to customer issues, complaints, or problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchCompany=11636