Starting pay rate $19 /Hour – Use our Daily Pay benefit and get access to your pay as you need it.
$1,000 Bonus (Sign-on Bonus only applies for new hires and rehires that have not been employed with Westgate within one year of their termination date.)
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
As the Night Auditor, you will close business day and produce daily reports, plus duties listed below:
As the Night Auditor, you will:
- Audits the day work
- Check all Front Desk transaction and make corrections if necessary
- Examines department activities for compliance with management plans and policies
- Prepares and submits audit findings and makes recommendations to management.
- Write vouchers, run folios, run calculator tapes on all vouchers and balance with the daily report in preparation for the accounting department
- Balance all credit cards and transfer to the bank
- Run rooms report and verify rates
- Perform nightly bucket check
- Check in and out guests
- Answer telephones when necessary
- Regular attendance as scheduled is necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work the overnight shift.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays if required.
- Must be able to lift 10lbs.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/WestgateResorts/743999872761221-night-auditor?trid=17a4aaf6-56bb-4652-a2f5-326a3e0d2cb3
Related Jobs (12)
Front Desk Supervisor- $1,000 Sign on Bonus and $25.00 Gas Stipend Weekly on January 10, 2023 Full Time
Front Desk Agent- $1,000 Sign on Bonus and $25.00 Gas Stipend Weekly on December 29, 2022 Full Time