Come join our front office team as a part-time Night Audit Associate. Experience is preferred, but not required. We offer competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement within our Woodbury group of hotels, and AWESOME Marriott worldwide travel discounts!
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
- Responsible for greeting and serving all guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure guests are satisfied with guest room/suite and general hotel cleanliness, and their stay
- Respond to guests’ needs and requests
- Ensure the safety and security of our guests, associates, and the hotel while providing a welcoming experience
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations
- Secure payment; verify and adjust billing
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges;
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area; ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied
- Other duties may vary upon supervisor’s request. This is an overnight shift that requires an individual that can think on their feet and solve problems as they often work with limited direct supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work a variable work schedule
- Must be to work on time
- Must present self in a professional manner regarding personal dress and grooming
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Note: The above duties and qualifications may vary; incumbents may perform other related duties as assigned or n