Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity that would let you to travel on your Paid off time for $35-$55 per night?????
The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton is looking for AWESOME team members to join our team!
We offer Benefits after 30 days of employment! Health, Dental, and Vision
Employer paid Short Term and Long Term Disability!
Team member travel program AROUND THE WORLD with rooms starting at $35 per night.
Paid Sick and vacation days that immediately start accumulating.
Verify the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to daily business transactions recorded by other staff members by performing various analyses of accounting records. Compile, review and distribute various reports to appropriate members.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of property management system and manual procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended.
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; maintain cleanliness at all times. Report shortages to supervisor.
- Answer telephone within three rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Be familiar with all hotel services and facilities to respond to guest inquiries accurately. Promote positive guest relations.
- Be familiar with all hotel packages, promotions, prices and rates to best service guests.
- Possess a complete working knowledge of PMS, POS, call accounting and movie systems.
- Correct errors or list discrepancies for adjustment.
- Compute percentages and totals and compare results with recorded entries.
- Inspect items on books of original entry to determine if accepted accounting procedures were followed in recording transactions.
- Analyses data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls or lack of compliance with management policies and procedures.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk as well as Food and Beverage cashier work.
- Run final trial balance to post rooms and close day.
- Run accounts receivable reports and other reports required for record keeping as designated by the Controller.
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Accounting Offices as required
- Transmit credit card vouchers electronically via modem to authorized vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English with guests, visitors, vendors and hotel staff.
- Must be able to provide legible communication.
- Must be able to compute mathematical calculations.
- College degree, Accounting major preferred
- Certification of previous training in computers
- Experience with computers, calculators or word processors
- Ability to input and access information into the property management and sale systems.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
HRI is EOE M/F/D/V