“We offer a new competitive hourly pay rate and our New Hire Sign on bonus!”
Work Schedule 6:30am – 3:00pm, 5 shifts per week, Weekdays, Weekends and Holidays
- Serves as a liaison for the assigned inpatient care unit to ensure that meal service, orders, and delivery needs are met.
- Responds to meal service related calls and pages from patients and helps to resolve or refers any problems to the appropriate individual.
- Interacts and coordinates with doctors, nurses, dietitians, health care assistants and health unit coordinators to ensure that nutritional orders are accurate and the patient’s dietary needs are met accurately and efficiently.
- Interacts with the patient by explaining the Nutrition Care Services program, collects personal preferences, records meal requests, and personally delivers each meal of the day.
- Inputs all special nutrition requests and personal preferences into the nutrition software system correctly and in a timely manner so that all meals can be delivered on schedule.
- Manages special requests made by patients or their families and determines when to refer questions to nutrition care technicians, dietitians, or department supervisors.
- Assists patients with making nutrition selections that are compliant with their diet.
- May collect trays and clean patient care unit galley after meals.
- May prepare patient areas for trays prior to meals and the deliver the appropriate tray to each patient.
- May inventory and re-stock Patient Nutritional Galleys
- Helps clean dishes and sanitize patient meal carts to prepare for the following meal
- Manages special requests made by patients or their families and determines when to refer questions to nutrition care leads(take out technicians), dieticians or department supervisors.
- One year of customer service experience.
- One of the indicated food handling permits must be obtained within 30 days of employment.
- Incumbents assigned to patient care units must successfully complete a hospital provided nutrition exam within one month of hire.
- One of the following
- Current Food Protection Manager certification, accredited by ANSI.
- Current Utah Food Handler Permit.
* Additional license requirements as determined by the hiring department.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Food service experience.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://employment.utah.edu/salt-lake-city-ut/nutrition-care-patient-services-representative/0793EC518A144229967BB0D35F071138/job/ ?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=SOURCENAME
Related Jobs (43)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time