“We offer a new competitive hourly pay rate and our New Hire $750.00 Sign on bonus!”
This position responds to and resolves staff and visitor meal requests made to order in a cafeteria and/or catering type setting. The position involves good communication skills, listening to customer’s orders, preparing food to the requested order, taking and giving monies, cleaning and stocking of work stations. This position is not responsible for providing direct patient care.
- 7 am – 3:30 pm w Alternates working weekends and Holidays!
- Provides exceptional customer service in all interactions including responding to customer questions, concerns, and assisting in resolving customer complaints.
- Provides quality food service to cafeteria, deli, and espresso bar customers and guarantees food is prepared and served as ordered by the customer.
- Ensures the listed menu items, stock items, beverages, are complete and on time as per NCS standards.
- Prepares meals at grill, pizza station, deli station, salad bar, hot entree bar, beverage cooler and fountain to the customer’s request.
- Documents forms to record waste, items received, and stations cleaned.
- Restocks area as needed throughout the shift and at the end of shift.
- Maintains proper food safety measures and cleans work area continually to maintain proper sanitation.
- Practices appropriate cash handling procedures.
- May provide guest service during events and banquet services, including: buffets, plated, carving stations, running food and replenishing product and supplies in accordance with event standards.
- May facilitate the proper setup and execution of events by pulling, transporting, setting up and breaking down, and returning equipment to designated storages, in accordance to event standards and instructions.
- May perform side work to provide a clean and safe work environment in catering areas.
- May be responsible for cleaning, organizing, and restocking product/equipment returning from catering events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This is an entry level position.
- Current food service worker’s permit within one month of hire.
- One of the following
- Current Food Protection Manager certification, accredited by ANSI.
- Current Utah Food Handler Permit.
* Additional license requirements as determined by the hiring department.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://employment.utah.edu/salt-lake-city-ut/nutrition-care-retail-associate-craig-h-neilsen-rehabilitation-hospital/8CC3FDF4AD544BC1842B1FC8C30F44D3/job/?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=SOURCENAME
Related Jobs (43)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time