Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing front desk activities overnight at the hotel and completing the night audit.
- Performs Night Audit – runs nightly reports and resets the system
- Manage front desk activity and handle guest check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing guest welcome packets and VIP reports
- Prepares daily internal communications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently; kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%22656160210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Regency%20Salt%20Lake%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22,%2268160210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D