A resort never closes and as the Overnight Front Desk Supervisor, you’ll use your guest service background to provide assistance and guidance in the overnight hours. Using your interest in numbers and an eye for detail, you’ll ensure that guest and third-party accounts are balanced correctly.
- Checks in late arriving guests
- Resolves guest issues & concerns during the overnight time hours
- Acts as the Manager on Duty for the resort
- Balances third party and guest accounts including the posting of room charges
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service background
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter, ability to work unsupervised
- Basic math skills
- Proven ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Must be able to work four 10-hour overnight shifts per week
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
About Westgate Park City Resort & Spa:
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.