Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall.
Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation that still feels like family!
We would enjoy meeting you in person, with the possibility of an on-the-spot Job Offer! Please join us for Open Interviews / “Walk-in Wednesday”
Interviews will be held onsite at Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City from 12:00 PM to 5:30 PM at our beautiful hotel:
Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
170 S W Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing front desk activities overnight at the hotel and completing the night audit.
- Performs Night Audit – runs nightly reports and resets the system
- Manage front desk activity and handle guest check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing guest welcome packets and VIP reports
- Prepares daily internal communications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently; kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/10780/SAL000460