As the Security Officer for Westgate Resorts, you will be responsible for providing the initial response to all incidents of the Police, Fire or Medical nature and act accordingly within the duties as a Security Officer. We are looking for a passionate, task-focused leader who has what it takes to be successful! Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
As a Security Officer, you will:
- Maintain daily communications with the Security Supervisor when on duty, reporting all urgent incidents and general emergencies immediately.
- Perform duties in accordance with corporate policies and state law regulating the activities of security officers
- Conduct initial incident investigations as required by policy
- Write detailed and accurate reports
- Conduct routine safety and security inspections
- Address guest and/or team members disturbances, exiting them form the property when necessary
- Responsible to assist Security Supervisor with documentation, photographs, and reports of all guest and team members incidents and injuries
- Other duties as assigned.
About Westgate Park City
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/