Painters will be responsible for performing the following duties as directed by the Engineering and Resort leadership.
- Prepares all surfaces for paint, uses drop cloths and masking tape to protect surfaces
- Applies primer or mildewcide prior to paint where needed
- Applies paint to prepared exterior or interior surfaces by use of paint gun, roller or brush
- Applies caulking where needed
- Applies concrete stain to walkways and entrances
- Mixes paint to achieve desired color
- Sets up and uses ladders and/or scaffolding
- Leaves work are in safe, neat clean conditions
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal to no supervision or support
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must represent Westgate Resorts in a professional manner through appearance, dress and professional behavior at all times, as dictated in the Associate’s Handbook
- Other duties as assigned by resort operations leadership
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Full benefits package including vacation and sick time.
- FREE Epic Local’s Ski Pass
- FREE Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Resort & Spa Discounts
- Complimentary garage parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/