We are excited to be preparing for the opening of 2 new F&B outlets, and we are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to be a part of this.
We host special events from meetings to weddings and celebrations. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries, or other sweet goods and serve them in an efficient, professional manner. The candidates skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients and guests with the best possible serving.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Prepare, clean, and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen
- Create and develop recipe ideas from scratch
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastries to complement savory items
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times
- Oversee a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient workspace
- Oversee the new Homestead Milkhouse
- Be able to read and execute BEOs, making sure food is prepared as specified in banquet sheets
Directly report to the Executive Head Chef and communicate frequently about menu planning, scheduling, and current / anticipated challenges in the bakery
This position is Full Time
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15966&clientkey=34DD0A8F9819D810F405FEFBFB264077