Create, maintain, and update the pre-arrival template. Block rooms according to market codes as required. Reply to all Vacation Planning emails/calls within the specified time frame. Correspond with guest in regard to villas location and other special requests. Actively follow up with guests who have not responded to the Vacation Planning communication. Utilize a high level of professionalism in verbal and written communications. Coordinate blocked rooms for housekeeping and engineering to conduct maintenance. Communicate special requests to housekeeping, engineering, and/or VIP amenities. Ensure villas attributes are up to date. Complete pre-arrival check list as required including reports and forecasts.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality and proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests- service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciate.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments.
- Serve as a departmental role model.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals.
- Enter and locate information using computers assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Apply at: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/20055581?lang=en-us