Responsible for ensuring that the cleanliness standards are maintained on a consistent basis while providing the highest level of service for optimal guest satisfaction. Act as an advocate for the hotel, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- You’ll keep the locker room, restaurant, and pool-area bathrooms clean.
- Dust, sweep, mop, vacuum all public areas and hallways.
- Clean elevator door and vacuum constantly.
- Clean windows.
- Ensure all blinds are free of dust and debris.
- Clean all marrows, picture frames, lamps, and baseboards.
- Take out trash from all areas in the hotel.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- 1 year of experience in customer service or similar position.
- A positive, hard-working attitude.
- A real passion for customer service, basic writing skills, and good verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO policy click here .
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.ihg.com/kimptonhotels/content/us/en/careers