Receives and ships any mail, packages, etc. for the shipping and receiving department in accordance of industrial organization to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing the following duties.
- Receive items delivered to assigned departments from outside suppliers in Oracle
- Follow Inventory control and receiving procedures
- Inspect items delivered and identify concerns on the packing tickets
- Pick up and deliver CFI property and inventory to and from Departments receiving locations, & warehouses throughout CFI and WG Resorts Ltd.
- Support co-locating excess inventory and company-wide sales & auctions
- Attend meetings and support process improvement initiatives
- Protect and safeguard CFI and WG Resorts inventory
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, E-Mail, PowerPoint)
Knowledge oft he Oracle Electronic Purchasing System
Experience with Inventory Control & Warehousing Management
Lifting and moving ability
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Class D Drivers License (where applicable)
- Resort & Spa Discounts
- On-site Childcare
- Complimentary garage parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Discounted Epic Local’s Pass
- Free Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals