Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/job/recreation-attendant/J3W58K6M7V4J64X63DB