The busser is a job of many tasks. They are there to fill in the gaps of service with the guest and always providing excellent customer service. Teamwork will be essential in running a smooth operation. If you’re looking for part-time summer work, with full-time perks, apply to The Homestead Resort & Golf Club today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist the servers with the clearing of tables.
- Assist the servers with the delivery of food to the tables.
- Assist the host with high chairs, booster seats, or repositioning tables. (When necessary due to Covid)
- Assist the servers with any other guest requests. (i.e. drink refills)
- Keeping all areas of the restaurant clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate par levels of utensil roll ups.
- Maintain adequate par levels of condiments in the service area.
- Be courteous and polite during all guest interaction.
- Notify a manager with any guest issues.
- Serve/Assist with 3 – 4 tables, as determined by management.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Other duties as directed
Previous experience serving customers either in a restaurant or banquet setting is a plus but not required. We will train.
One to four years education at the high school level or equivalent education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred not required)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred not required)
- One location
- Bi weekly
Slate Canyon Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=16168&clientkey=34DD0A8F9819D810F405FEFBFB264077