Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Homestead Resort & Golf Club
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
- Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
- Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Slate Canyon Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=16169&clientkey=34DD0A8F9819D810F405FEFBFB264077
Related Jobs (94)
Bartender – Ruth’s Chris Steak House on March 17, 2023 Part Time
Market Attendant on March 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Asst F&B Manager on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager on March 15, 2023 Full Time
FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Banquet Server on March 15, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Resort Server on March 14, 2023 Part Time Full Time