Running a restaurant is like playing twister with an octopus, there are so many tasks and your hands are in all of it. For you it’s not whether the glass is half full or half empty, it’s whether the table needs to be turned or re-sat! The ultimate multi-tasker, you truly know how to spin the plates. At Westgate Resorts our restaurants run at full tilt, are you ready for the hand off?
- Oversee day to day operations of the Edge Steakhouse.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Control budget
- Conduct monthly inventory
- Effectively lead, manage and communicate with teams
- Recruit, train and supervise all staff
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience and/or training.