AM restaurant server. Provide guests with quality customer service by demonstrating excellent knowledge of all menu items. Serve food and beverages to guests in a punctual, courteous, efficient and accurate manner. You’ll act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide support and assistance when possible to your team while keeping all areas clean, dry and safe for your coworkers.
- Greet and welcome our guests and promptly attend to tables.
- Receive and take guest orders, process in POS system quickly and accurately.
- Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge of the food, wine, and beverage menu(s), as well as general restaurant knowledge.
- Ensure that guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience, if there are any complaints relay them to management.
- Perform sidework.
- Open bottled wine for guests (wine service).
- Perform setup and breakdown of various stations (i.e. deli, dessert, coffee, espresso).
- Assist with setting and bussing tables, taking to-go orders, seating guests, and answering phones as needed.
- Attend all company and restaurant required trainings and meetings.
- Maintain constant communication with support staff and management.
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take on responsibilities outside of this job post, as we all do.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?_fromPublish=true&c=1054241&d=KimptonHotelsAndRestaurants-External#/