Part Time & Full Time positions. 5am to 12noon
Join the team at the Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel as a server in 5th Street Grill restaurant. Maintain Sheraton standards of Food and Beverage quality and guest service. Ability to communicate effectively with the public and associates.
Prepare and service food & beverages guests in a speedy, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Prepare drinks for the customers and servers, ensure that the proper materials and supplies are on hand, and talk to guests. Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages. Act as the cashier for the servers when necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area through disposing of all waste, clearing and cleaning all glassware, and wiping down bar and preparation areas.
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques. Clear tables during service. Control guest checks and secure proper payment.
- Greet all guests in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food, service, appropriate wines, and food preparation.
- Write order on check or memorize order.
- Relay order to kitchen.
- Prepare beverages for both restaurant and bar.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed for guest checkout.
- Total bill and accept payment or refer guest to cashier.
- Clear and reset counters or table at conclusion of each course.
- Use proper etiquette guidelines for seating guests.
- Practice and observe all safety rules and procedures.
- Assist all service personnel in any duties as requested.
- Maintain and follow all cash handling procedures.
Valid Utah Food Handlers and Tips Certification required.
Must be 21 years of age and older.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/search/where/salt%20lake%20city