The retail supervisor for The Lodge at Blue Sky is an integral part of the operational and creative leadership team. This person will offer the highest level of guest service excellence, embodying Auberge values, that impart an experience of “luxury with wild abandon” leading to the ultimate retail experience and revenue goals. This position ensures an excellent retail aesthetic appearance with a sense of place, properly staging product displays with full and seasonal stock. organized backstocking. including overall cleanliness, inventory control system including receiving and stocking the merchandise and ordering. Additionally, this role assists with coordinating and executing retail pop up events in collaboration with local business partners as directed by Retail Experience Manager and Director of Operations.
- Detail oriented and organized with excellent work ethic and time management skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of retail sales and merchandising experience preferably in a luxury retail or luxury resort setting.
- Possess excellent verbal guest facing interaction abilities and written communication skills.
- Strong aesthetic sense with design experience staging store displays.
- Maintaining high-quality presentation of merchandise with organized backstock and general cleanliness of retail.
- High energy with strong interpersonal skills and multitasking strength.
- Extensive knowledge of high quality luxury brands and ability to communicate.
- Coordinate receiving, stocking, pricing/labeling, maintaining inventory.
- Maintain stock of merchandise accessories, i.e. bags, wrapping paper, stickers and labels.
- Previous computer experience with Google suite, point of sale and inventory maintenance.
- Possess accurate cash handling and credit card transaction skills.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English, both orally and in writing, using correct spelling and grammar, with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding, both in person and by telephone.
- Assisting with ordering from wholesale brand partners within budget guidelines under the direction and approval of Retail Manager and Director of Operations.
- Ability to communicate with vendors clearly and efficiently when placing orders.
- Ability to provide purchase orders and all legible written communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access inventory data in a computer.
- Ability to process cash, credit and in-house billing transactions.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, think clearly and follow through.
- Ability to coordinate receiving, stocking, pricing/labeling, maintaining inventory.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to listen first and speak second.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time, regularly lift and/or move 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move 40 pounds, reach with hands and arms, use manual dexterity for fingering and feeling objects as well as using a price gun and shipping tools. Speak, hear, have visual acuity. May frequently use a step ladder and apparel steamer.
- Welcome all customers in a warm and professional manner.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of the The Lodge at Blue Sky retail inventory.
- Possess detailed knowledge of products and consistently maintain an up to date catalog of products with pictures, product descriptions and wholesale partner contacts.
- Assist guests and train team members with information on retail products.
- Process all transactions accurately.
- Ensure all purchases are wrapped and bagged attractively and efficiently.
- Provides visual merchandising.
- Ensure the retail store is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Make sure merchandise is restocked with every purchase.
- Follow telephone procedures as expected by The Lodge at Blue Sky.
- Execute monthly physical inventory count and month-end reports.
- Maintain “Never Out” inventory and order as necessary including retail packaging supplies, bags, tissue and ship out boxes in conjunction with the Retail experience manager and Director of operations.
- Receive, price and stock merchandise.
- Coordinate Shipping of in-house guest purchases as needed, phone orders.
- Continually strive to improve the procedures at The Lodge at Blue Sky.
- Communicate all maintenance issues and concerns to the Retail Manager.
- Attend all training sessions, and resort meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain helpful, cooperative and positive relations with co-workers.
- Maintain a standard of excellence in professional image and service.
- Available to work holidays, weekends and evenings as needed.
- Clock in 5 minutes before a scheduled shift. Return punctually from meal periods. Clock out promptly at the end of the scheduled shift.
- Responsible for adhering to Lodge at Blue Sky employee handbook and Policy/Procedure Manual.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=0aebacaa-f45e-49d5-b844-d1b116e3e855