ABOUT THE LODGE AT BLUE SKY: Nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, a mold-breaking and highly-anticipated concept in hospitality is emerging…The Lodge at Blue Sky sits on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands, just a few short minutes from Park City, and its unique philosophy fosters, in equal measure, unmatched luxury and uninhibited adventure. Prestigious industry publications including Travel and Leisure and Forbes have singled out The Lodge at Blue Sky as one of the most sought-after destination hotels in the world this year. When it opens its doors for the first time in May of 2019, the Auberge Resort Group Family looks forward to welcoming guests to share in the Soulful Journey that guides every aspect of this one-of-a-kind resort’s operations.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is pleased to invite qualified and passionate candidates to join our Family in growing strong roots in our local and global community, being responsible stewards of the land we love, experiencing meaningful adventures, and nurturing our connections with people and other living creatures, every single day. The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return. Our employee culture sets itself apart from other luxury hotels in our genuine appreciation of and respect for our team members, and we are dedicated to providing the best employee experience possible for our team by pairing people with positions that both challenge and enrich them, as well as offering competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
POSITION SUMMARY: Room attendants are responsible for serving the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by ensuring that all guest rooms are well maintained and cleaned, providing professional customer service to the Hotel’s guests ensuring all requests are handled promptly and efficiently, and providing guests and employees with a safe and orderly environment.
The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring that the appearance and environment of all guest rooms meet the highest standards as set by Auberge Resorts Collection and The Lodge at Blue Sky. He or she provides exceptionally clean, neat and well-maintained guest rooms and corridors.
At The Lodge at Blue Sky, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that all Guest Rooms are properly cleaned at all times, in line with the hotel’s Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning these areas.
- Ensure health & safety requirements are adhered to, including personal knowledge of the correct usage of all chemicals used in Housekeeping.
- Ensure records are maintained for linen inventory, uniforms, and other items as applicable.
- Ensure that lost and found articles are processed properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Ensure that par levels of linen, towels, and uniforms are current, and in line with the inventory.
- Follow and recommend measures to minimise all wastage of materials and amenities are used in the department.
- Ensuring security awareness throughout the Hotel, reporting incidents to the appropriate Manager when warranted.
- Ensure VIP requirements are met.
- Ensure all special requests are met, with particular reference to families visiting our resorts with children.
- Ensures any special requests from guests are carried out and delivered on time exceeding guest’s expectations where possible.
- Clean and take care of all working equipment used by himself/herself.
- Report any damage or loss in a guest room immediately after being found.
- Remove room service trays from room & place in the service area.
- Make room status reports.
- Report any suspicious person, sleep outs, ‘Do Not Disturbs’ to housekeeping management.
- To perform any other related duties as requested.
Standard Specifications: Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or guests.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with guests.
- (Required) To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty listed above as essential job functions proficiently.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Professional, polished service, focused on exceeding expectations and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide clear and legible written communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
Working Conditions: Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is usually moderate. Noise level is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities:
- Reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting the property.
- The constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Vision requirements: the constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: the constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way radio,
- Respond to the general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=d10d430c-5d96-4cc0-873d-c5297c5546d8