$1,000 sign-on bonus.
Join our team as a Room Attendant / Housekeeper for The Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring that all guest rooms are well maintained and cleaned, providing professional customer service to The Lodge at Blue Sky guests ensuring all requests are handled promptly and efficiently, and providing guests and team members with a safe and orderly environment.
$1,000 sign-on bonus for FT team members, if hired.
$500 sign-on bonus for PT team members, if hired.
Should you leave before completing one-year with the Company, you will be responsible for paying back the prorated amount left from your sign-on bonus.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure that all guest rooms are properly cleaned at all times, in line with The Lodge at Blue Sky’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure health & safety requirements are adhered to, including personal knowledge of the correct usage of all chemicals used in Housekeeping.
- Ensure that lost and found items are processed properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Ensure that par levels of linen, towels, and uniforms are current, and in line with the inventory.
- Follow and recommend measures to minimize all waste of materials and amenities.
- Ensure security awareness throughout The Lodge, reporting incidents to the manager on duty when warranted.
- Ensure VIP requirements are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all special requests are met and all needs are anticipated.
- Clean and take care of all the working equipment used.
- Report any damage or loss in a guest room immediately after being found.
- Remove room service trays from the room.
- Utilize all technology and systems provided by The Lodge at Blue Sky to update status, complete requests, and add notes.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- The ability to work effectively leads a team in providing exceptional service in a luxury hotel environment cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with guests.
- Experience providing housekeeping services, preferably in a Forbes Rated (or equivalent) Hotel.
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl