Right in the heart of the action, the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is home to the best of the City-Capitol Theater, Historic Temple Square, The Vivint Smart Home Arena, City Creek Shopping Center and The Gateway Shopping Center. The nearby UTA TRAX station makes it easy to get to and from work, making the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown your choice of employment.
At our hotel, we offer our team members free lunch or dinner at our Employee Cafeteria! Plus, we all know how hard it can be to find parking downtown, we offer free employee parking!
We also reward our team members with Employee of the Month recognitions $$ and a reward system that offers our employees free movie tickets, gift cards and additional incentives.
- Create 100% Guest Satisfaction with a clean and welcoming environment for guests.
- Clean and prepare minimum of 17 guest rooms daily.
- Clean and straiten room displays.
- Replace room amenities.
- Maintain supplies necessary to clean rooms.
- Keep supply carts stocked.
- Prepare bed and bath linens.
- We are willing to train the right person, no hospitality experience in housekeeping is necessary.
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- A positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a background check.
During the majority of the shift, must be able to:
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound
- Ability to pull, push up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.