You may not have a ton of experience, but you have a lot of energy and love to clean!
You care for the work that you do and you pride yourself on cleanliness!
We are in search of that caring, detailed and service-oriented Room Attendant. Is this you?
Here is your main responsibility:
This position will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness/sanitation of guest rooms, guest corridors, elevators, and all assigned areas. This position is also responsible for delivering items to guest rooms (irons, towels, extra pillows, etc). This associate will handle daily cleaning and sanitation of the guest rooms.
These are what you need to do:
1. Ability to walk, kneel, stoop, and stand for entire shift while cleaning and servicing guest rooms and perform medium work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects.
2. Strip beds, remove soiled linen, terry and trash from guestrooms and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
3. Check under beds and sofas for debris, clean bedroom/closet area, and make beds in the prescribed manner.
4. Vacuum, sweep and mop floors to ensure guest room areas, balconies and hallways are free from debris
5. Dust furniture/lamps/headboards/pictures/planters/chimney/chimney floor, clean kitchen counters/cabinets/drawers/refrigerators in the prescribed manner.
6. Clean bathroom counters, floors, showers/tub in the prescribed manner.
7. Report any missing/found articles, damage or maintenance problems to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
8. Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority requests from the Housekeeping Supervisor.
9. Respond at all times, in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner to guests, managers and fellow associates. Report all guest issues and complaints to management.
You may be assigned this:
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Our expectations from you:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General Manager.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the team member handbook.