This job has been Expired
Homewood Suites Salt Lake City
The Sales-Accounting Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the administrative functions for all Sales and Catering positions are handled.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain Sales files in an organized fashion and as per specified standards.
- Complete monthly competition statistics of all area hotels and turn into the Director of Sales by the fifth of each month.
- Type and process all contracts proposals memos and general correspondence for sales/catering staff.
- Type and distribute all banquet event orders banquet checks and Daily Event Sheets for the Catering Manager.
- Answer phones for sales/catering staff if not picked up by third ring; Record messages as appropriate.
- Open date stamp and allocate all hotel mail to the appropriate departments for handling.
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and fellow employees.
- Type process and distribute all RFP’s as directed by DOS.
- Review all ‘OUT’ mail from Sales and Catering Managers.
- Order and maintain all Sales forms as specified and participate in monthly inventory counts.
- Oversee and maintain efficient operation of the e-mail system for Corporate communications daily.
- Assist with the administration of the checkbook accounting system as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Perform any other duties requested by the General Manager or Director of Sales.
- Ensure hotel billing is processed and mailed in a timely fashion.
- Make phone calls to all new billing and outstanding accounts to keep Accounts Receivable Aging in line with Accounting S.O.P.’s and corporate standards.
- Maintain a filing system for direct billing.
- As directed assist the Property Accountant with Accounts Receivable administration.
- Assist the Property Accountant with the administration of Accounts Payable including processing invoices for payment and maintenance of the checkbook accounting system.
- Participate in bi-monthly credit meeting and give status of accounts.
- Assist with other accounting duties as directed by the Property Accountant.As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-aimbridge.icims.com/jobs/200681/sales-accounting-coordinator/job
Related Jobs (118)
Guest Services Attendant on March 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Market Attendant on March 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Front Office Lead on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Servers on March 17, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Asst F&B Manager on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Event Manager on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Banquet Server on March 15, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Retail Sales Associate on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Deli Server on March 16, 2023 Full Time