Supports the sales and marketing department with day-to-day tasks and all administrative projects. Leads site tours for leisure travel trade members and provides backup coverage for group site tours as needed.
- Follow up with sales and marketing inquiries as needed.
- Provide backup support to Director of Sales, Group Sales Manager and Director of Catering.
- Lead all leisure site tours for key consortia partners.
- Provide backup coverage for group site tours as needed when the group team is unavailable.
- Plan itineraries for all fam trips and journalist visits, owning the “site alert document” to ensure that all elements of the itinerary are properly communicated to the appropriate department heads and booked accordingly.
- Assist with reporting on a monthly basis.
- Create BEO’s for in-house events.
- Direct any booking inquiries to the reservations team for follow up.
- Foster strong relationships with key travel trade partners.
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees.
- Assist with the planning of sales trips and trade shows.
- Support Catering and Sales to collect and input resume data to go into Delphi for each group.
- Responsible to pull Resume at 30 days and meet with sales manager to get direction on data collection, including expected vendors, group itineraries to distribute to staff.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified resort information, correspondence, reports and files.
- Execute special projects with minimal supervision.
- Organize end-of-year gifting to top-producing travel trade partners.
- Mailings and data entry as needed.
- Assist with arrival amenities for leisure and group bookings as directed by Sales Manager, Catering Manager or Director of Sales & Marketing;
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently and thoughtfully to best represent the property on site tours.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Ability to make smart decisions that support resort operations.
- Ability to professionally represent the resort, and interact with clients in a polished, responsible, and timely manner.
- Ability to communicate information to operational departments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to portray The Lodge at Blue Sky as the unique destination resort that it is.
- Ability to track sources of business, qualifying each call in order to better direct marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of HMS, Google Suite, Delphi. Able to manage group bookings using these systems.
- Knowledge of The Lodge at Blue Sky, other Auberge Resorts, and the local area.
- Desire to continually refine and improve the sales and marketing functions at The Lodge at BLue Sky.
- Timeliness in responding to all sales related inquiries.
- Exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Google Suites proficiency.
- HMS experience.
- Pleasant, articulate and professional phone demeanor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be “Team” focused.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as the demands of the season fluctuate and to provide best coverage to support sales.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and roles as the position demands, whether they are administrative or operationally based.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The employee mainly works indoors; frequently works outdoors when conducting tours of the property, noise level is moderate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee is regularly required to stand or sit for long periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; talk and hear; bend, stoop, crouch, reach with hands & arms; have visual acuity. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl