The Sheraton Park City is currently recruiting for a SALES AND EVENTS GROUP COORDINATOR to join our awesome Sales & Marketing Team! Must be organized, dependable, outgoing, and detail-oriented. We are offering a $500 sign on bonus.
This Sales and Events Group Coordinator assists both the Sales and Events team as well as the Director of Sales and Marketing in administrative and other tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Answering Sales phone line, qualifying leads, assisting guest requests, group reservation modifications, and communicating with internal teams.
- Utilizing CITY booking system to create opportunities (leads) to be distributed to sales manager.
- Deals with Shell contracts, Letter of Intents, Group Resumes, and Welcome letters.
- Building group blocks, balancing MARSHA and Litespeed, participating on Revenue Management calls, entering rooming lists or creating custom group links
- Turning over groups in CITY.
- Entering Rate programs for Business Transient accounts, and being a lead point of contact for local contract business accounts.
- Prepping Site Tour guest rooms and meeting space, as well as putting together amenities.
- Running Banquet Event order packets, sending out weekly reports to team.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email in a professional, timely and friendly manner.
- Other projects as assigned by the DOSM.
- Competitive Wages and benefits.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay.
- Great Insurance Options.
- Discounted room nights with 30 brands in the Marriott portfolio world-wide for you and your family/friends.
- Advancement opportunities.
- FREE Meals.
Our culture isn’t all about just work and success, we like to have fun too! We are a family here at the Sheraton – a home away from home. We have great benefits and competitive wages. And a lot of growth potential within the hotel and company. We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC, which is an EOE/M/F/D/V/Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply online and if our qualification meet ours, then we will call you to set up an interview.