Driftwood Hospitality Management’s company culture empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their property with well-defined strategies and objectives. Driftwood Hospitality Management is renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every employee, position, and hotel
Interacting with people, making connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day; it’s what you do, and you love it. You’ll have the opportunity to do this and more as a Group Sales Manager for our hotel!
As an Group Sales Manager, you will
- Understand the competitive landscape and do what it takes to secure business that meets or exceeds revenue expectations and profit goals.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat clients using multiple channels, such as social media, outside calls, and telemarketing.
- Capture the client’s vision and effectively convey the specifications to appropriate departments, rapidly responding to inquiries, concerns, and issues, ensuring an exceptional client experience and seeding future sales.
- Connect with people in a meaningful way, continually innovating to expand the reach with key corporate, business, and travel industry accounts, tapping into community organizations and the media to elevate your hotels’ market share awareness and driving further business.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with one to two years’ employment in a related position. Must possess effective verbal and written English communications skills. Advanced knowledge of sales and hospitality principles and practices is expected. This position also requires an ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Quarterly and Annual Sales Bonuses
- FREE Ski Utah Gold Passes to all ski resorts in Utah
- FREE meals
- Growth opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts Worldwide with both Driftwood Hospitality and Marriott
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our culture is not just about work and success, we like to have fun too! We have monthly awards social luncheons for our entire team, annual associate parties, and we enjoy the outdoor activities in Park City! Come join the Sheraton Park City, your home away from home. And work for two great companies: Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC and Marriott International in which the Sheraton Park City is a part of that vast portfolio!
Apply on hotel’s jobs siteHospitalityonline.com