The Sales Manager position focuses on generating new business for the hotel as well as effectively managing existing client accounts. The Sales Manager’s role is to sell all hotel services to maximize revenue.
- Selling group room inventory, servicing accounts, developing and following up on leads for assigned markets.
- Conduct effective sales programs in established group room markets by setting and achieving goals.
- Develops and implements new market programs when needed.
- Maintains effective communication, with all necessary contacts, regarding group business.
- Ability to effectively analyze competitors in each market segment and develop marketing strategies by maximizing the hotel’s strengths.
- Identify and maintain constant communications with the hotel’s top accounts.
- Represents hotel at trade association meetings to promote property.
- Required to achieve sales goals for calls generated, networking events, property tours, and other sales related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Education & Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Two to Four years’ experience in hotel and/or conference center sales; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Candidates must have previous demonstrated experience in sales, including outbound calls and generation of leads. Experience in the hospitality industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellence in communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize a variety of computer programs, i.e., Word, Excel, and other property management systems (Marriott).
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/799241.html