At Black Rock Mountain Resort it’s our associates that make us successful, and we believe in taking good care of them. Both full and part-time associates are eligible to enroll in our benefit plan offerings after you have completed 30 days with us. Additionally, you’ll be eligible to receive paid time off and holiday pay. We also offer generous parental leave benefits, a 401k savings plan, hotel stay discounts. If you need your pay a little earlier, we have you covered with our partner, PayActive. Treating one another with respect, inspiring each other to be our best, and being diligent in the work we do, are our core values. If these are important to you and you want to find a place where your hard work and commitment are appreciated and rewarded, join us!
The Sales Manager position will contribute and support the Sales efforts of the property.
Responsible for proactively selling, maintaining account relationships, and driving overall revenue to the property.
- Proactive sales a must! Ability to identify, sell, and close on business
- Exceptional skills selling and negotiating group and local corporate accounts.
- Highly driven professionals that part of a winning team, with mentorship and individual professional development to achieve success and growth.
- Accountable for sales goals, monitors progress toward those goals, and responsible for attracting and retain customers.
- Ensure business booked is within the hotel’s goals. Close the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and individual property needs
- Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account
- Penetrate and saturate departments and contacts within accounts.
- Contribute to marketing programs and promotions to increase sales and/or introduce new products and services.
- Attend and contribute to regular sales meetings and events to share information, set and revise goals, and to increase sales efforts.
- Maintains knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Understand the overall competitors – strengths and weaknesses, rate structures, sales team structure and deployment, special corporate and group base, room inventory, renovation/room remodel standards, and how to sell against them.
- Ability to maneuver through all properties PMS and reservation systems
- Responsible for upholding your sales efforts in CRM database: achieve monthly sales goal, managing sales funnel opportunities, setting trace/follow up systems to actively manage your accounts, and tracking your quarterly account action plans.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors in the surrounding market.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills, with proven negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds at times.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Occasional travel may be required for Marketing, Account Maintenance and Training
- Ability to maintain flexible/extended work hours as needed by job demand functions (ie after hour networking events, etc)
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/
Related Jobs (1)
Director of Sales, Residence Inn by Marriott, Provo, UT on November 9, 2023 Full Time