Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Marriott City Creek Downtown SLC
What We Offer!
- Medical and Life Insurance/ Employee assistance programs
- Discounted rooms as low as $39
- Discounted Trax and Bus fairs
- FREE Downtown parking!
- Paid Time Off
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchCompany=11636